Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup...
Psalm 16:5

Saturday, July 24, 2010

So Apparently I'm a Blogger

I never really thought I would end up with a blog. I have no out of town family waiting for newly posted pictures, I am definitely not technologically savvy, and my once proficient writing skills are more than a bit rusty these days. However, I do have two really great daughters (and a pretty marvelous husband) with whom God has blessed me time here on earth. And when they are old enough to care, I hope that my few posts will make up for my otherwise horrible mommy record-keeping.


So, girls, if you ever are sad (which I actually don't think you will be) that your mother did not jot down many (or any) of your developmental milestones, please know that I basked in the glory of each baby giggle, each trip to the beach, each pedal down the sidewalk. I just didn't get the chance to put it down on paper.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Dear One! So happy to find you here. Be careful . . . blogging has a way of stretching and convicting your heart in ways you never thought possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Enjoy! BEAUTIFUL photos of the girls :)

    ReplyDelete